Saturday, September 4, 2010

sincerities

via unknown
For anyone who has followed my little scribblings of thoughts here, you know I only write with the most sincere intentions, and nothing less. Those same people might have also noticed that a good majority of these sincerities come from my favorite creative world; movies.
I don't have much time to write these days, but I thought I would share my love with someone....whoever reads this, if any.

So, without further ado, my top 10 movies:
1. Holiday
2. It Happened One Night
3. Shall We Dance (1937)
4. When Harry Met Sally
5.Casablanca
6. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
7. The Philadelphia Story
8. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
9. Paris, Je Taime
10. The Maltese Falcon

Now this is an incredibly rough rendering. Truth is I probably am forgetting things, and many of these are tied because my top 10 is really more like a top 30. Now buy yourself some popcorn and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails